POLÍTICA DE PRIVACIDAD
Below you will find information on how we collect and process your personal data, for which purposes, with whom it is shared and on the rights you may have as a data subject.
KOTRA (Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency) in Paseo de la Castellana, 95, Torre Europa, planta 9, KOTRA, (+34) 91 556 6241, email@example.com (“KOTRA”, “we”, “our”, “us”) is the controller according to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as well as further applicable data protection laws. You can contact our data protection officer at
Data Protection Officer
KOTRA (Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency) Frankfurt, MesseTurm 33.OG, Friedrich-Ebert-Anlage 49, 60308 Frankfurt am Main, Germany, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel +49-69-242 99 20.
- Processing of Personal Data / Purpose of Processing
- When Visiting our website
We collect and store information that your browser automatically transmits to us in “server log files”. These are:
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
- IP address
Such personal data will not be combined with data from other sources and does not allow us to identify a natural person as it is of a technical nature and purpose.
Webserver logiles are stored for 6 months.
The legal basis for processing the above mentioned data is Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR which allows the processing of data on prevailing legitimate interest. Our legitimate interest is to ensure unimpeded and trouble-free access to our website as well as the technical optimization of our services and user experience as well as securing our service.
- When Contacting us
If you send us an e-mail or contact us otherwise, we process your personal data to reply to that request. In particular, if necessary or requested by you, we might also transfer personal data to third parties (e.g. another KOTRA branch). The legal basis for such a processing is Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR (fulfilling a contract or quasi-contractual relationship) or Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR (legitimate interests). Our legitimate interest can be seen in effectively communicating with you and to properly processing your request to your satisfaction.
In any case, such cookies are erased from your device automatically once you close your browser software.
You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to the processing through cookies (please see for more details on your rights as a data subject below). To exercise this right you may also deactivate cookies in your browser settings.
- You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to the processing through cookies (please see for more details on your rights as a data subject below). To exercise this right you may also deactivate cookies in your browser settings.Data Transfer and Cross-Border Data Transfers
If not otherwise stated, we transfer your data to third parties ot locations outside of the European union as follows:
We might transfer some of your personal data to our headquarter located in Seoul, Korea or to other Kotra branches as far as this is necessary to fulfil our legitimate interests such as analysing and identifying potential to enhance our processes and administering our systems. In case that these reports include personal data, this is usually based on your prior consent (see section 2 above).
Data is also transferred to our website hoster ns.kisc.org in Seoul South Korea that provides hosting and other technical services and to our headquarter located in Seoul, Korea for further data storage and archiving.
The legal basis for processing such data is Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR (legitimate interests) or in cases where you consented to such a processing Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR (consent).
We might transfer personal data to further third paties (such as [pls add]) which is usually based on your consent (Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR (consent)).
Appropriate safeguards for data transfers to third countries are provided according to applicable laws.
- No requirement to provide personal data
The provision of your personal data will generally be voluntarily and there is no statutory nor contractual obligation to provide your personal data. In general, wedo not require the provision of your personal data when for example entering in a contract. Please note that in any event the non-provision of personal data might exclude you from using some of our services or parts thereof.
- Data Retention
We strive to keep our processing activities with respect to your personal data as limited as possible. In the absence of specific retention periods set out in this Policy, your personal data will be retained only for as long as we need it to fulfil the purpose for which we have collected it and, if applicable, as long as required by statutory retention requirements. Cookies will be stored as described in this policy. Depending on the actual case further storage of your personal data can take up to 6 or 10 years as we might need to store personal data according to tax and commercial law. In case of consent, your personal data will be deleted without undue delay after withdrawal of such consent, subject to further storage obligations.
- Your Rights
You have the right, at any time
- without giving reasons according to Art. 15 GDPR to obtain information about your data stored with us. With the exception of any connection fees charged by your provider, you will not incur any costs as a result of the enquiry;
- to have the data rectified in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;
- to have the data erased in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR;
- to obtain from the controller restriction of processing in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR;
- to object to the processing according to Art. 21 GDPR;
- to withdraw any consent to the processing of data given to us at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal in accordance with Art. 7 (3) GDPR; the processing according to other legal bases remains reserved;
- to receive your personal data in a machine-readable format and to transmit them to another person responsible in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy.
If you have any questions or if you require further information on particular issues, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time. You can reach us as follows under the above address or by writing an e-mail to our Data Protection Officer (email@example.com).